Okay, so I’m weak. And stuck for the night after the first paragraph. Stupid desire to make it work huh Anyway, I doubt you want to hear me ramble about my troubles with my WIP, so let’s get this show on the road.

“So, when we arrive, we’ll go back in through the conference room window. If we’re really lucky, no one will have even realized that we’ve been gone.”
Hmm… Lois and Superman, behind closed doors and not a sound to be heard. Begs the question what they might be doing wink

Inwardly, Lois’s mind was reeling with one thought: He thinks I’m beautiful!
laugh maybe they should just admit it and get it over with.

“That’s all? You don’t have any ulterior motives?”
”Like finding a suitable mate?” You know, I just noticed something. Since Lois got the powers on the show and a suit to boot, she really was suitable.

“I am a man, Ms. Lane.” Was Lois imagining things, or was she meant to take that comment on more than one level?
Well, she’s seen him sans cape. What more should he do? Let her see him in a black suit?

You’re telling me that you are living proof of the existence of intelligent life on other planets.
Who said ‘intelligent’? Sentient, I’ll give you. But the jury is still out on the ‘intelligent’ bit.

“Are there more of you, or are you the only Krypton man on Earth?”
“I’m the only one. But I brought my concubines with me.”

“Why not? Why would they keep you out of the loop? Don’t you keep in contact with whoever sent you?”
“Because I’m the de-facto deposed crown-prince.”

“All right. You’ll forgive me for asking the follow-up question, though: You aren’t a fugitive from justice, are you? Or are you in exile for political reasons?”
“Is ‘too good for my own good’ a good reason?”

He seemed relaxed again as he asked, “What would you like to know?”
“How about stamina?” wink

The Prometheus is the largest object I’ve lifted so far.
/whispers/ That was just the shuttle, unnamed after the Messenger exploded. Prometheus was the entire space station. He only got to push that around in 3x21 blush

“This is Superman’s first interview.”

“But not yours? Interesting…”
She doesn’t miss much, does she?

Nothing I did to you would have any effect, anyway
Well, there’s that blue harem’s outfit…

“Can I see a copy of the interview before it goes to print?”

“You want a preview?” her frown told him she wasn’t inclined to grant that request.
Now there’s a tell as big as a blimp.

“It’s a date. But let me bring the take-out.”
Great, how’s she supposed to write up that interview if she’s only able to think ‘date’ ‘date’ ‘date’ ?

Another great installment, Happy!

Looking forward to having time to read part 8.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.