Great fun. I love how Clark didn't lie, but he didn't actually tell the whole truth either.

“Of course we all know that you can fly. Can all Kryptonians do that?”

“I have never met a Kryptonian adult who couldn’t.”
Tee-hee! Of course we all know how many Kryptonian adults Clark has met!

"The fundamental issues—work, education, spiritual life, relationships between people—are the same. I don’t consider Earth primitive at all. The people here have made me welcome, and I am grateful.” Thinking of Martha and Jonathan, and of all the places he’d lived over his years of researching his novels, Clark realized that this answer, for once, was the simple truth.
A very good line and very moving.

"The truth is, I am alone here, one man who happens to have some unique gifts by sheer accident of birth. I choose to use those gifts to help as best I can. I have been operating publicly for almost three weeks. In that time I have saved dozens of human lives and harmed no one. I will let my record speak for itself.”
The essence of Superman - it's not the powers, it's what you do with the powers.

“I’ll tell you what, why don’t you come over to my apartment tonight at seven and I’ll show you the final write-up. I’ll get Chinese take-out.”

Clark broke into a wide grin. “It’s a date. But let me bring the take-out.”
All I can say is, Awwww!