Hey everybody!

And wow!! Thank you all for all of this! smile

Just a few responses.

Can I make a suggestion? Just so it sounds more like Clark (or should I say, more like an American), I would suggest changing "metres" to "yards", and also changing "Puss" to "kitty" (or "kitten").
Of course you can make a suggestion! Thanks very much for catching this. I try to keep my British phrases to a minimum, though I dont bother about spelling :shrug:

How tall was the building? Considering every floor at 2 and a half metres... with a few hundred metres, say, 300... at least 120 floors. I don't think Lois would choose such a tall building to jump from.
Okay, Anna, good point. However, I have to admit that when I was writing this, I wasnt really focusing on the building, and so didnt think about how high it was. I think it would have to be pretty tall - Superman does spot her on around eye-level, and she has to be able to free-fall for a couple of minutes.

PS - I corrected an error in the italics code in the segment, which was making the whole thing in italics.
Thanks Rat thumbsup I knew it was happening, but couldnt figure out how to fix it... frown

Thanks so much everyone who read this <bg>. I'm just a little stuck at the moment, but hopefully I should have the next part out within a couple of days smile

Sara.

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black