I knew there was an FDK-post missing somewhere... huh

So, let's see...

She made her way out the door and into the concourse where she saw an unbelievably tall and immensely broad-shouldered Hispanic man standing beside a short Hispanic man holding a sign which read “Linda W. from Johnny.” The shorter man had an expectant smile on his face. The taller man’s face might as well have been carved from granite.
Lurch?

Carlos strikes me a bit as a Colombian Luthor. But that would make Lurch Nigel huh laugh Or maybe one of those drug-bosses from the movies. Thin mustache, oily, slicked-back hair, white suit.

The whole package delivery scene made me shudder. But at least it was Linda and not Lois. Not that I'm sympathetic to Linda. Not really...

Her eyes widened in alarm. “You have a shipment in your office? Here in the club? Are you – no, Johnny, no! I know we agreed that the stuff would never come into the club! You have to move it somewhere else right now!”
Poor Toni. She must feel like she's on a runaway train, desperately trying to reach the breaks.

Liked it. More? Please?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.