Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I knew there was an FDK-post missing somewhere... huh

So, let's see...

She made her way out the door and into the concourse where she saw an unbelievably tall and immensely broad-shouldered Hispanic man standing beside a short Hispanic man holding a sign which read “Linda W. from Johnny.” The shorter man had an expectant smile on his face. The taller man’s face might as well have been carved from granite.
Lurch?

Carlos strikes me a bit as a Colombian Luthor. But that would make Lurch Nigel huh laugh Or maybe one of those drug-bosses from the movies. Thin mustache, oily, slicked-back hair, white suit.

The whole package delivery scene made me shudder. But at least it was Linda and not Lois. Not that I'm sympathetic to Linda. Not really...

Her eyes widened in alarm. “You have a shipment in your office? Here in the club? Are you – no, Johnny, no! I know we agreed that the stuff would never come into the club! You have to move it somewhere else right now!”
Poor Toni. She must feel like she's on a runaway train, desperately trying to reach the breaks.

Liked it. More? Please?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
great part, as usual. i've never liked linda's character, and here's no exception, but jeez, brutal. hope she doesn't get herself killed.
as for toni's character, i was always a bit sympathetic, and she definitely is having a hard time here. I just hope she doesn't go down alone - johnny and luthor have to be dragged down with her.

now for lois and clark....more?

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
If Linda pays the ultimate penalty for her stupidity then so be it. She's pretty much irrelevant anyway, I just hope that she isn't able to escape serious consequences because she's 'supposedly' a reporter trying to get a story.

The important question is how is Clark going to turn Lois from her life of itinerant muscian to full time reporter and his partner at the Daily Planet.

And, of course, how long Lucy is going to spend in prison for the murder that the police are going to be too lazy to try and solve.

Tank (who wonders if Luthor is being set up for being the bad guy in the sequel)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Michael: Yeah, Carlos is like Luthor, except he's into making money hand over fist instead of gaining control. Juan is to Nigel as Carlos is to Luthor? Nice imagery. The package delivery scene was supposed to make people go "Ewww!" and realize just how nasty the drug smuggling business really is, unlike old reruns of Miami Vice. And you feel sorry for Toni? That surprises me, but she is a bit more sympathetic than Johnny is.

Sarahg: You like Toni too? Hmm. Maybe I'll need to do something about that. Wait, I already did! I just haven't posted it yet. We'll see what happens to Johnny and Luthor, and Linda's fate is yet to be revealed.

Tank: You have an interesting mind. Lois, give up the Mountaintops? Lucy, go to prison for a crime she didn't commit? (Unless, of course, she really did it.) Remember that this is an AU, and all kinds of things can happen here. Sequel? I hadn't planned one, but my muses may nudge me in the future. It has happened before.

Next chapter up soon!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard