Looks like things are clearing up a little. Sort of. Had completely forgotten that Toni hadn't seen the performance so she wouldn't know Johnny's reaction. I still think it was him.

Her setting up Linda seems the logical choice; of course, when her undercover identity is revealed, this strategy might crumble. And why *did* Linda use her real name?

Speaking of. Is the lucky-one for real? I can just see it in front of my eyes: "So, Clarkieeee, I managed to get the inside scoop on Johnny and now are you going to let me be your girlfriend... How I managed to do this? Well, don't spread my secrets around, but all it took was for me to give him the whole girlfriend-experience and he was like putty in my hands... Clark? Clark, why are you looking at me like I'm Cat? Clark? Hey, Ca-ark? ... Huh, if Clark doesn't want this, maybe Ralph does..."

You know, Terry, by using Linda you really can get away with things FoLCs would take very personal if you used Lois goofy But portraying Linda as a floozy willing to go the extra mile to get the story and the man behind it, it's just another aspect laugh

But Toni's contemplations are interesting. Could Lex have seen Cristie's performance as a chance to plant evidence against Johnny? Nigel methodically bludgeoning his rival's girlfriend to a bloody pulp?

Michael, waiting for more...

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.