It's only fair that I give some feedback since I did faithfully read the entire fic.

First off, I'll admit that I never cared for Chad, I never saw him as a fit companion for Lois. He just always seemed 'weak'. Every time he tried to do something that was 'right' for him, he seemed to only be able to do it by apology. If he'd been more true to who he was he and Lois should have reached this point earlier. He loved Lois, yes, but he was too subserviant to her wants. All the compromise seemed to be on his part.

Now I can see Lois being with someone besides Clark more than I can see Clark with someone besides Lois, but I still prefer Lois with Clark (or me!).

Having said that, I have to give credit where credit is due. This was a very well written story. You established your premise and followed it to a logical conclusion, and kept your characters personalities consistant within the parameters that you set up.

As I said, I didn't care for Chad, but I was still on board the whole way. That has to tell you something.

Write more... I'll read it.

Tank (who has to mention that he is particularly partial to stories where Lois is the main focus)