Yeesh, Lana, take a hint! :rolleyes:

Carol, this is still sweet. Of course it would be hard for him to decide to share this hugely important life-altering secret, especially to a 17-yr-old since they're not always the most rational types. And Lois is planning on being a reporter, after all.

But after that note in the card, he ought to feel better about it -- she was able to deal with something uncomfortable in a pretty mature way and not be a drama queen about it.

Personally, I think he should write some stories that don't actually feature aliens wink Strangers from distant shores, maybe. Someone alienated, almost of course. But not spilling quite all the details... or he could just spin it as science fiction.

But I guess he's doing okay so far.

Lana, though... dang, is she going to be waiting to waylay him at his wedding reception, telling him to call her once he's tired of his wife? She ought to have some self-respect at some point, 'cause she's just looking pathetic here.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K