Yeah, sure, blame me. In fact, blame me some more and post part 17 tomorrow (see how I gave you 24 hours instead of just demanding the rest now? That kind of courtesy should be rewarded).

I love how Lois gives Lex the silent treatment - that must have irritated the snot out of him. I wish she would have been able to hold her tongue, but I fully understand the need to see that slimy, condescending bastard squirm a little. You did a great job of portraying not just Lois, but Lex and Nigel in this part. I was really hoping that Lois would get in a good kick to the crotch for at least one of them, since they were stupid enough to leave her feet free, but alas... wink

“Inspired, sir,” Nigel responds. “‘Was ever woman in this humour woo’d? Was ever woman in this humour won?’”
Which is all the more chilling when you finish the line - "I'll have her. But I will not keep her long…"

I'm always a huge sucker for Lois in danger and Clark saving her regardless of the risk to himself, so I thank you for feeding my mania so deliciously. Huge kudos to you for writing an action scene that's quickly-paced but contains so much description and detail that I'm never left wondering what's going on. That's so hard to do and yet you make it look effortless. notworthy

It’s Colonel Trask.
OMG! It's not just raining - it's a frickin' hurricane! It's like the perfect storm of "what else can go wrong" right there in Lex's office.

Pony up, Sue!
And I shall. I have to help my son build Shakespeare's Globe Theatre out of popsicle sticks and then go to my brother's b-day party this afternoon, but when I return home tonight I will pony up.

Twenty-four hours until you post part 17 - the clock starts now… peep

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis