Alisha...superb! thumbsup This is an awesome story and I am just hoping that you'll feel sorry for us and post more of what you have already written.
“You don’t enjoy it?” I asked sadly. No, of course he didn’t. I wasn’t a good lover, I knew that, but he was. I enjoyed having sex with him; I never had before. I didn’t think I would after, either. If there ever was an after.

He stopped pacing to shake his head. “Of course I enjoy it; I wouldn’t come if I didn’t.
rotflol I wasn't sure if that was a freudian slip or not.
"...You’ve got beautiful eyes.”

I could sense myself blush and I turned away my ‘beautiful eyes’. “Thanks,” I murmured, really meaning it. I couldn’t think of the last time I’d received a proper compliment. He had actually sounded like he had meant it.

“Agent Scardino,” he offered me his hand, which I shook. He had a firm grip. “But you can call me Daniel.”
I never thought I'd see the day when I welcomed Dan, but this time, I'm glad that he has appeared. Lois need this--needs him right now, to reinforce the fact that she is still a desirable woman and in spite of what she did to Clark in the past, she deserves to be loved for the woman that she is and not be treated like some cheap "booty call". I hope Dan gets Clark jealous and make him come to terms with what has transpired between he and Lois. I don't want Dan to get hurt, but please work this out! grovel I am, however, glad that Mason is out of the picture. I think things will be much clearer for Clark now.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.