This story is fantastic. The gut wrenching emotion is so real. The whole argument scene got to the crux of the matter.

He stepped back from me, trying to use distance to soothe our heated fury. “I didn’t want this argument. I wanted us to put the past behind us and get on with our lives. Neither of us have been happy, admit it. The first step to getting past all this was always going to be me forgiving you. I have, OK. Now you just need to forgive yourself.” And with that he flew away, without waiting for a response from me.

This story is about Clark forgiving Lois and Lois forgiving herself. How often have we seen relationships (friendships, marriages, etc) fail because someone can't forgive the other person or they can't forgive themselves. When we can't or won't forgive it eats at us.

I am looking forward to more. I have faith in Lois and Clark that their love and rightness for each other will help them each to learn true forgiveness. Because unless they do neither will ever be happy and at peace with themselves and each other.

p.s. I hate that Dan has entered the picture

robinson