Feedback, the nectar of the gods. evil

Terry Thanks for the affirmation on the set-up and the characterization. It's appreciated.
I like seeing an aggressive Lois and a not-quite compliant Clark.
Me too. I think the aggressiveness is one of Lois' defining characteristics and isn't it Clark's standing up to her that makes the relationship work? Without it, Lois wouldn't respect him as much as she does.

Regarding the technical note rotflol Yes, I think I've discovered how difficult it is to sustain a long story in the first-person present tense and I'm glad that I've caught all of those past-tense verbs that kept slipping into the story. Thanks for your complimentary and funny praise. /me chuckles at the 'Hamlet-style mental paralysis'...

Artemis Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

Michael Thanks for reading and providing such thoughtful questions. They reveal more about what I've written than you'd think. As for the answers to your questions... coincidence, schmoincidence. What better chance to nab the billionaire's wife then when she's three-thousand miles away?

Elisabeth Thanks for giving the story a second chance and providing comments. Oh, and sloppy for pimping the story to James. wink

Mr. D8a Thanks for picking up the story and for providing comments. I've gone back to part 5 and revised a couple of paragraphs to incorporate your suggestions about Lois sweeping Clark's place for surveillance devices. See how well I listen? Thanks again for the praise.

IolantheAlias Thanks for the feedback about the double-meanings in Clark's words. It's incredibly fun to write.
since this fic is from Lois's POV, we don't know if Clark has come across kryptonite before. Did the same thing happen, with the tree falling down?
Maybe. Maybe not. RAFO!
I'm assuming that Trask takes the box with him. But, when you upload this fic to the archive, could you please make that clear?
Erm, yeah. Sorry about that. I've revised the paragraph in part 6 to make it more clear that Trask takes the Kryptonite with him.

Love the pro and con argument you lay out. I'm glad that you can get into Clark's head, even though the story is from Lois' perspective. Stay tuned for more.

Max Thanks for reading and for letting me know what you think. I can't (read won't) really tell you about how Lois handles Lex from now on, but I will say that you'll find out later.

Sue Hey, hi there. It's been over a week, you say. Heh...how about that? /me pulls on collar to loosen it. OK, I'll do my best to get part 7 posted soon.

Robinson Thanks for the fdk and the nudge.

Brenda