Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! smile1

Now, to reply to the specifics:

Ann - what was his name again, Luke Skywalker? Bwaaaaaa! No, I think that's a tad too much copyright infringement. smile It was Lucas (Lu-Kes) Peregrine. Thank you for the detailed FDK, Ann. You always put so much time and thought into your replies that it encourages me to put more time and thought into the story. And I promise that Lex is not a huge part of this one - just the first domino in a series of events.

Sara - Squeeee! I got FDK from Sara! I did my dorky happy dance when I saw your reply. And then I danced even more dorkily when I saw that you're wondering in the right direction about the story. Yay!

Laurach - There are really good reasons why this isn't nfic. But that doesn't mean that the entire story will be posted on this side. wink A girl's gotta work up to these things.

IolantheAlias - Wow! You picked out the details that I slaved over and love to pieces, like him unconsciously adjusting that ugly, ugly tie. And you're also asking/wondering about the right things. clap

Female Hawk - Hee! Thank you for finding that funny! laugh

L - FDK from L! <more dorky dancing ensues> Thank you! I'm grateful that you think they're in-character. It means that much more to me coming from you.

lovesuper - There are two parts with a "director's cut" that stray in that direction. wink

Thank you again to everyone who left FDK. I appreciate it more than you realize. It's heartwarming beyond belief to think that people missed me. I've missed you guys terribly. mecry It's good to be back. jump

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis