Ok, working with a pda here and a thumbsized keyboard. Literally.

I knew she is pregnant when she felt tired. Expected you to drag it out.

I thought she could be pregnant before that since you asked that question about Lois´ child´s paternety being in question and who would inherit Luthor´s money last year or so. And to think I thought that wouldn´t apply once the timeframe was clear and stuff, and then you dump those A/N on us.

HOW can they expect the rapist father to make claims? Are they completely out of it? But it would offer Clark all sorts of options - already detailed for Paul. Please make Luthor into a painwrecked ball of goo when Clark is done with him. How much would it hurt to boil his ingestines while still inside him. And grate away his privy parts, with a rusty potato grater. I could go on, with more creative and gory stuff.

Good that it´s Clark´s child. Nan does the whole eating-thing and you do the tired-thing, right? And Luthor would have used a condom anyway. STDs and everything.

Still not happy though. You do put the toys back together, don´t you? And you don´t do Lois-gets-actually-raped stories, right?

And how can she be so calm about all this?

Michael dizzy

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.