Oh my God, oh my God!
Carol, I am so glad I didn't read this part at work like I did the last (sorry for not posting fdk for those earlier btw but when I am at work I can't log on...).

I enjoyed their first date but somehow wanted more. This whole charade it probably just what Lois needed but it seemed a little surreal to me. Of course having your first date after 4 years of marriage, is surreal, I get that. wink

I am glad Lois went for the kiss on their second date (and I can totally understand why Clark would want to be the one to initiate the kiss!

I was waiting for exactly such a conversation between the sisters after Lucy's honeymoon. It is finally the younger being able to give advice. And while I do agree with her, I am not sure I want Lois offering her body to her husband just to get it over with and jumpstart a new side to their relationship. I mean I do, but only if both won't feel any regrets or be disappointed. And right now, I am afraid that is not the case yet! So... if you let Lois enjoy it, go for it! laugh

But maybe some make out sessions first without going all the way would be fine too. blush

As for Lucy's story, you already know that I am looking forward to it. I have been waiting for her view on things, like watching her when Clark proposed and her feelings then. I can't think of really specific things I would want included except more detail on her and Jimmy's wedding. You said it was medium-sized but I can't really figure out who they would invite.

Always looking forward to more, I love your posting schedule even though i am dreading hte final part. So it is good to know more is already in the works. Fanfic is certainly the best drug there is, IMHO.

Natascha