Another great part, Carol. I certainly like that there were witnesses to Lana's actions this time, so there would be no doubt as to Clark's innocence. I like that it doesn't end up being left to he-said-she-said. And I'm glad someone told that <insert choice words about Lana> off, because she fully deserved it mad

It's amazing how Lois and Clark are finding themselves in such better shape financially. It's about time something good is happening to them. I hope they do take the advice to get away and travel and get to know each other. They really need it.

Echoing Michael's comments, congrats on how far you have come with this story. I can't imagine how great that must feel to have come so far on this story. I was stoked when I realized that "Tuesday" was over 60k, because I didn't think I had it in me to make something over 20k. Given what the size of this story is going to be by the time you're finished with it, I notworthy to you. It's been excellent all the way through thus far, and I'm sure it will continue to be!