I don´t know what to say.... clap

“I think the museum is going to be a lot more popular in the near future,” Lois called down.
And the Superman movies will be sold out in no time, Brandon Routh finds out that he has a job for life, DC Comics won´t be able to print fast enough, and all the media will go nuts... dizzy

Lois had purchased a Superman dufflebag for his clothes and her purse, and so he had to fly slower than he normally would have.
He still doesn´t know how to change fast, I think. And where to leave his Clark Kent clothes...

They were flying over Canadian airspace as Clark didn’t want to be risked being attacked while he was forced to fly at speeds almost within range of human technology. He was keeping his eye out nonetheless.
So you mean he usually is too fast for the radar? But why did they see him (and started the jets) when he went rescuing the fishing boat and returning from there?

“Not at all,” he said. “Quantum physics has shown that a single particle of matter doesn’t exist in just one position. It exists in several positions at once. It can exist as a particle and a wave at the same time. Because we’re all made up of those particles, it means that…”
At her expression he stopped and said, “Let’s just say the jury is out, but there are some promising leads. There was a paper back in September describing the possibility that the collision between universes may leave visible marks, things that we can actually look for.”
“So it might be possible to go from one universe to another,” Lois said.
“If the barriers between worlds were to collide, there would be material ejected into both sides, a transfer. Whether it would be survivable by a human being, I can’t say.”
There we have to whole "different universes theory". I renember Steven Hawking talking something like that, I didn´t understand much of it dizzy , but survivable? Of course, with the help of Superman!

“But you’re talking about gas from the ocean, or the ice or something. What does that have to do with alternate worlds?”
“Methane could move very easily across a rift, and with enough pressure differential it might move rapidly. The least you could expect was a massive firestorm…if it happened over a populated area the death toll could be massive.”
Sounds like a job for Superman! laugh

“I’d like to hear all about that, Doctor Ledderman.”
Lois felt herself stiffen at the sound of the familiar voice. Slowly she turned to stare at the man sitting beside her.
Agent White was sitting calmly in the seat beside her, and behind him she could see at least six other men in black suits.
Agent White! Yes, this makes sense. He already was into it, especially if he was "Deep Throat"! But how did he get the trace to Las Vegas so quickly? I hope you tell more about the way he found out! Of course he doesn´t know yet about Lois´ very special companion... laugh

The agents were unobtrusively surrounding them, and Lois could see more coming from the rows of slot machines.
From what she could see they had every exit blocked and there was no way to escape.
No way to escape? What does Lois Lane usually do in such a situation? Come on, Lois, it´s just two words: "Help, Superman!" laugh

What an evil, evil cliffhanger! Come back here, right now, and post the next chapter! wildguy