Loved the Lois snuggling-up to Clark bits. Of course, then here comes Mayson.

Carol, did anyone ever tell you that you are evil ? First you ruin Clark's wedding band and leave it at that. Now you come back from out of the blue with with Lois missing his wedding band. The only way this could get worse would be if Lois started to think he did it on purpose.

A second prove of evil -ness: you did say we haven't seen the the last of Mr Hawaii Shirt after the prom part. This does not sound good at all in the current light of affairs.

And Lois: No, you're absolutely not jealous. Nope. Nada. Zero. Zilch. It's just indigestion.

The problem is, Lois is now coming to terms that her husband is just her roommate who gets it elsewhere when he is done with his work. This does not look good. At all.

/me starts looking for baseball-bat (painted in a nice shade of fluorescents green) to beat sense into two teenagers before locking them up in the honeymoon suite for a week or two.

Please tell me you asked the "When Kids Have Money..."-question way after the plot for your Nano was completely done and this question isn't related to a follow up-piece, either.

*shudders*

Oh, and "professor" Paul? That the second canon character?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.