I wasn´t able to get access to the boards yesterday evening (I thought they were down one day early), but this morning, voila, they are back! So I can keep my promise for a longer review!

Something was falling, and at first it looked like hailstones. The camera followed one stone down until it landed on the ground. It was a tiny yellow frog which was soon surrounded by hundreds of other frogs, all of which scrambled over each other to avoid being hit by their fellows.
“This sort of thing happens all the time, “Myron said. “It happened in Serbia in June 2005 and in Mexico in 1997.”
“Then why are you showing this to us?”
“Nobody recognizes the species of frog.” Myron said. “It’s completely new, although it has some relatives in Asia.”
Did this happen for real?

He turned the computer away from them again and hunched over it. A moment later, he said, “Which date?”
And that´s the moment when Myron alarmed the agents. I already had a bad feeling about his guy when I read his reaction to Lois in front of his door.

It took Clark a moment to do the calculations in his head. The first storms appeared off the coast of France almost four hours before he’s arrived in Delaware. The storms had spread rapidly, faster than any storm front should have been able to go. They’d covered the United States in a little more than three hours.
Hmmm... what happened at the coast of France? There must have been the trigger for these storms, but what could it be? Perhaps an accident in a French nuclear power plant?

“I’m an employee of the Federal government,” Myron said. “I have an obligation to help bring fugitives to justice.”
I can hear Agent Randal in this. Fugitives? Justice? Neither Lois nor Clark have done anything to deserve this! mad

“Agent Randal said you wouldn’t be harmed,” Myron said. “He said they just wanted him…”
Yes. To dissect him like a frog? To shoot him first and then ask questions? Good luck with that, Agent Randal! smile1

He pulled her toward her, and before she could scream they were both airborne.
Allright. When will the screaming start? laugh
I´m very excited to see what will happen now! And when will she realize she is Lois Lane confronted with Superman - with all implications! (You know what I mean...)

Wonderful chapter! Please continue as soon as the boards are back! grovel grovel grovel