Hehe, Carol. That rant of yours basically voices all of what Lois REALLY wants to say.

As for NK-ers in general . . . they haven't had to deal with any situation like the one with Clark before, so they're just applying their laws to him anyway. They don't see anything wrong with it, because they don't know any other way.

I'm hoping the next part isn't so long in coming. I'm not liking Cash and the General guy, but I'm probably not supposed to [Wink] .
Oh, I hope it won't be so long in coming either. The only reason this part was so long in coming was because I took a year-long hiatus to focus on Harry Potter stuff between posting chapter five and starting to write chapter six. I am now fully back to FoLC-dom, so I hope to write chapter seven in a significantly smaller amount of time.

As for the other--all will reveal itself in time. wink

Thanks for the feedback!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place