What did you do with little kids? Feed them, water them, sing to them? Well, that's what you did with house plants anyway. And even Lois accepted she was notoriously bad at keeping those alive.
rotflol That was just hilarious! Poor Lois! Poor Kal! Ah, but I think Kal will be all right.

This, too, was priceless:

"Hello?" she said into the receiver, watching as Kal stared after her.

"Lois? It's Clark."

"Clark!" Kal must have overheard. "Clark," he said again, pointing at himself.

And now...

Lois put one hand over the receiver. "No honey, you are Kal." She pointed to Kal. "And, er, this is Clark." She gestured towards the phone. Now he's going to think all phones are called 'Clark.' She stifled a giggle.

Teaching English was tough.
Kal knows that he is Clark! How and why does he know it? (And when will Lois figure it out?)

"Mmm, mmm, apple pie." Kal pointed at the stove.

Lois answered, and was surprised to hear the voice of Jonathon. "Hi there, Lois. Clark asked me to call and let you know we're back at his apartment. He's in the kitchen helping Martha find a pie pan. Mmm, mmm, apple pie--I can't wait."
Kal remembers hearing Jonathan say 'Mmm, mmm, apple pie'! How can he remember it? It is as if he remembers two time lines at the same time - one time line where he came to the Earth as a baby and grew up with Martha and Jonathan, and one where he stayed on Krypton with Jor-el and Lara until he was four.

He took a step towards them when a bright blast of heat and light forced Lois to turn away. She stumbled away from the heat, only to turn and see the man had caught on fire. He dropped to the ground screaming, rolling to put out the flames. They seemed to be dying away quickly. Lois picked Kal up and ran.
Who set that man on fire? I don't think adult Clark would do that - he would just disarm the man and maybe burn his fingers. Four-year-old Kal might use his superpowers to cause an accident, of course. But how can four-year-old Kal have superpowers? "Our" Clark developed his powers gradually, and I don't think he was able to set anything on fire until he was at least ten.

Fascinating! Intriguing! Come back soon with more.

Ann