I love this!

“Hey! What’s so tacky or sleazy about a playboy bunny costume?” Jimmy asked, his words eliciting two simmering looks from both of his co-workers. Backing up a few steps, Jimmy put his hands up in surrender. “Okay, okay, I won’t say another word.”
Poor Jimmy's really getting hit with these Guess the Author stories.

Lois snickered at that. “You must be from another planet then. I’ve never met a man who wasn’t into playboy bunnies.”
He is, Lois! laugh

“You know, Lois, I bet that I could come up with a better costume idea for you than you could for me.”
Ooh! I love it when Lois and Clark bet.

She suddenly had an image of him in nothing but suspenders, a straw hat, and a brilliant smile.
Mmm... all your hick fantastic come true.

“If I win, Lois, you have to go out on a date with me.”
I'd pick out the worst costume I could. Those are the kind of stakes I like!

This was the closest she’d ever come to getting her fantasy.
*Perks up* Fantasy? Yes! Can't wait to see what it is.

“What are you talking about, Clark? I know you’re not nearly as big, or as muscular, but you’ll still fill the costume out nicely.” Lois felt her cheeks grow warm at the small admission. Truth was he’d probably fill out the tight spandex too well.
Baha! I shouldn't have been surprised.

Clark threw his head back and laughed. “What is so appealing about me wearing suspenders? Is it supposed to be a joke about farmers?”

“Clark, trust me. When I think of you in suspenders, the word ‘farming’ doesn’t come to mind.”

“Then why do you want me to wear them?”

“I think suspenders would look sexy on you.”
laugh Me too. Where's that picture...?

[Linked Image]

laugh Great job!

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile