Okay… so I made a promise DJ that your next story on the boards would get proper snarky feedback from me. So here I go. smile

That way he didn’t have to turn it off until later, after he had woken up and was more in control of himself.
Or if he is like me… it would sooth be back to sleep so I wouldn’t even have to worry about it being an annoyance.

At the time, Clark hadn’t seen how it could possibly come back to haunt him.
*snort* Come on! Everything comes back to haunt you guys. You’d think after a while they would just come to expect it.

Obviously he had been wrong.
Now I can hear Tempus in the background saying, “Well duh!”

Clark grinned wryly at himself. Maybe he had gotten too much sleep.
Hmm… now you have me wondering if Clark was hypnotized or something along those lines and actually is committing the crimes. O_O

He stepped in and out of the shower in a matter of a few seconds, drying off with a towel before tying it around his waist.
Do you know how much I hate him right now?? How much I would kill to sleep in and only have to spend a couple of minutes getting dressed and look as good as he does? *flails*

“Don’t get cute. Now are you coming or aren’t you?”
But he’s always cute. How can someone like that get any cuter? Lol

Anyway, I love the premise DJ. It looks to be a very interesting story and I’m anxious to see if it is going to be a clone doing the damage or if it is Clark. smile

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!