Bakasi, you really need to change your nick. Queen of Cliffhangers is more than just appropriate. And we can always call you Queenie. That should solve our little "baksi-problem" quite nicely.
Ahh, that complaint again. Mellie, you know that people usually don't make up their nicknames themselves (or they wouldn't end up being called "Klodienst".) But at least I know now that I've got a pretty good way to blackmail you into not calling me "Barbie". I'd just stop posting this fic. wink

Oh-oh. I sure hope you're going to make an exception and be very tidy. Thoroughly tidy. We all want Clark Superman Kent back!
Oh, yes, I'll be tidy, I promise. Just let me mess up things a bit more before I'll start cleaning up. drool </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You post a smiley drooling at the things Clark will dream about? Shall I be worried?

Thanks for all this wonderful feedback. I'll be back with more as soon as I manage to look over that last part once again.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool