<sneaks in, beams around at everyone>

Well, I'm back!

After all, it *is* the anniversary to the first time I ever, evereverever posted "Darkest Dreams"! And what a lovely surprise it was when my little friend Samantha dropped by my work today and dropped off a packet of special reviews and reminders that I wasn't hated, despite me disappearing once again. Your notes had me laughing for a good hour, and I'm still grinning like an idiot over here. Goodness, I've missed you all!

Thank you all so much for the amazing notes and reviews and continued support! I've officially decided that college was created to keep young chilluns like myself from doing what we like to do best. Well, life is life.

But enough blabber. I dropped in because, if you haven't heard, there's a chapter coming out tonight as a celebration gift for all your continued encouragement and dedication. Sadly, that doesn't mean that I'm going to jump back into my weekly posting (maybe after the approaching finals are past), but enough to promise you all that I *have* not forgotten you, nor our dear Lois and Clark.

So there you are. I'll give you about an hour to read up on the last chapter and stuff before chapter 45 goes up.

Thanks for not giving up on me (again)!

SmirkyRaven