I just caught up with the first chapter! Whew this is so interesting. laugh I can't wait for this one. Ok, let's read...

Sorry to quote so much but..

She was beautiful, he could tell that much. He stared at her, dumbfounded and unable to breathe. Much less could he say something coherent and thus he didn’t speak at all. Her face fascinated him, attracted him, and made his knees grow weak. If they hadn’t already been weak, that was. She had long brown hair and the most amazing eyes he had ever seen. Her lips looked delicate and he knew that he wanted to touch his lips to hers. She returned his glance, affectionately. He found it even harder to breathe. His heart rate increased as he threatened to drown in the dark pools of her eyes. Was it just wishful thinking or did she feel the magic of this moment as well?
I love that he's doing the love at first sight thing!

His own words surprised him more than he could say. He didn’t even have any idea why the mere word hospital raised a panic in him that was in no way justified.
We do! We do!

“You’ll take me home?” he asked and the anxious tone of his voice tore at her heart.
mecry He sounds so little and lost! Poor Clark.

Kissing Lois was like coming home and at the same time it was the most exciting adventure he could think of.
Ahh! I love that line.

Agh! Lois is going to throw a fit when she finds out about his amnesia! This story is wonderful. I can't even begin to imagine how it'll turn out, but I'm anixously waiting for the next chapter!

laugh

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile