Thank you for this wonderful story, Bakasi. I'm very interested to see where it will go.

Impulsively, Lois turned around. Startled a bit, Clark backed away. “I missed you so much, Clark. I thought you had left me,” she whispered and slowly she stepped closer to him, embraced him and leaned her head against his broad shoulder. It was so good to be in his arms, far better than she remembered it being. She could stand there with him like this forever. Lois looked up and saw the faint, insecure smile on his lips. A little clumsily, he ran a hand through her hair and down her neck, further down until it came to rest on the small of her back. It was all the encouragement she needed. Lois stepped on her toes and touched those wonderful lips with hers.

<Play along,> Clark thought. <Pl…>

He couldn’t have been kissed like this before. He certainly would remember. There was no way he could forget such lips. Clark felt like he was in Heaven. Forgotten was the fear and all the insecurity of the past minutes. This felt just right, like this woman was made for him. Suddenly it didn’t feel so bad anymore to have no memory of what had happened before he had woken up in that alley. It wasn’t necessary; this was all the memory he wanted to have. She smelled like a rose on a warm summer morning. He could see it: dew covering the blossom and the first sunlight reflecting in it, sparkling in a thousand different colors. Kissing Lois was like coming home and at the same time it was the most exciting adventure he could think of.
Even with amnesia, Clark knows that he loves Lois and that he wants to be with her. I hope that Lois can nurse him back to health and clear the air between them.
He wondered what kind of relationship they had. She had kissed him for real, so there had to be something. Friendship? Was she his girlfriend? Could she be his wife? His heart raced as this idea came to his mind. How wonderful would it be to be married to this woman? He stared at his hands. There was no ring. Clark let out a silent sigh. She wasn’t his wife. What a shame.
He even wants to marry her. This ought to be real interesting.

Great job and I am looking forward to the next chapter.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.