Wooo! I am determined to not get behind on my FDK on this story Sue. ^_^ Look! I’m even the first here. laugh

"He's in a hospital," Martha said softly, as if the repetition of the words held the secret to explaining them. She squeezed her husband's hand, knowing that he understood as well as she did that Clark being in the hospital was reason enough to worry, let alone that he couldn't make decisions for himself. Or Lois, she reminded her herself. If there was one thing she knew with certainty, it was that Clark would protect Lois to his last breath. If they were both in a hospital it meant that Clark was...
Sue don’t make me cry so early on in this fic. I really hope things are not as bad as they seem. frown I’m all worried about when it’s all gonna go down.

The man had a flattened nose and Lois wondered who had broken it for him and why.
Maybe he told one of his lame jokes and someone punched him? Lol

"Don't you want me to carry you over the threshold?" Clark teased as she moved inside.
I’ve probably said this before, but one of the reasons I loved season one and season two was the banter between the two of them. You do it so well that I can’t help but smirk and giggle as they try to best each other. ^_^

He grinned at her in delight. "Lois, who said anything about consummating this marriage?"
Teehee. I love it. But you know while you guys are on the subject… it wouldn’t hurt to consummate it now would it? Come on you know you wanna.

She might have thought the kiss he gave her after they were pronounced man and wife was for the benefit of Mickey and his entourage - and it was - but for just a moment he had let himself pretend he was really hers.
I love how you put that. Not that she was his… but that he was hers. Ah… just made me melt. Here I am Sue a big old puddle in the floor.

Clark looked at the way the dress was draped over her soft curves and found he had to clear his throat to answer. "I'd say I was the luckiest man in the world."
*sigh* How could she not love him? Lol

Caught off-guard by his possessive words and touch, Lois glanced up at Clark. She had never seen Clark look so stern and imposing before - and yet his expression was so familiar. She gave Mickey a tight smile. "Let's just go and eat now, shall we?"
Angry/possessive Clark is the best isn’t he Lois?

His attention shifted back to the television and he picked up the remote to change the channel. "You can rest assured that they don't make me want to ravish you five times."
Oh we all know that is lie. devil

What must he think of her now? It was beyond mortifying to consider.
No I’m pretty sure he is still thinking pretty nice thoughts about you. I’d gather that if you knew what he was thinking you wouldn’t be in that bathroom filing your nails. ^_^

Great chapter Sue. You write the best steamy scenes. *sigh* I can’t wait for more. ^_^

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!