Hmm, I don't know Terry. I think this Lois will be hurt but I can't see her being mad for long. She has to see how fragile Clark is right now. Think about it:

* You get captured by a gov agency and tortured and then almost die. You're certain someone might try something like this again and are jumping at shadows terrified of the prospect.
* You finally make it home and find your dad is sick and then dies.

He has lost a lot and is very fragile in who he can trust. I can totally see why he is terrified to tell Lois his secret. The one person who understands him and can love him and encourage him to be the man he should be also holds the power to destroy him. I know that term has been used in fics in the past but in this one I think she really does hold that power. All she has to do is abandon him and stop loving him and he will give up hope. She is largely one of the reasons he has gone on.

Once she thinks back on the actions of Clark and Kal-El in given situations, I think she will see that as well. I think this Lois will forgive easier but expect more from Clark.

Then again... I'm not the writer and she tends to do things I don't expect. Guess will have to see what Smirky has in store for us. ^_~

(Loved the chapter smirky thumbsup )

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!