Hey....I like to think outside the box. If I were Lois, how *else* would I get a sample of Kryptonite-laced wheat? LOL. If Clark can't help her, and we're not talking about jumping from 10,000 feet here, mind you...I would try a parachute jump. Hey, in Gilmore Girls, a bunch of college students jumped off a building with umbrellas! LOL.

Don't you worry. Lois is always deliciously over her head. And I did my research about crop planes - they can fly really low... LOL...

Imagine a field bigger than a football field surrounded by a building with no windows. I'm thinking that unless someone is actually watering it, fertilizing it, or harvesting it, there aren't a lot of people policing it. And the crop dusting plane won't raise that many eyebrows...or will they???

I'm having fun thinking outside the box...so I hope you're having fun along with me!

Thanks for the feedback.

P.S. to Nancy - no they didn't. He was too afraid he would "damage" her...there was a chapter where Clark and Lois discussed their sexual hangups - hers was her body, his was that he would lose control and hurt his lover!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"