Wowzers. I'm going to read the nfic version too.

I enjoyed the basic things like shaving and just putting him to bed. So cool. It was tantalizing to see that Lois thought his chest looked familar. I was waiting for her to get curious.

Excellent work.

Later when he was sitting at his desk, he nearly fell asleep. For once, it was Lois who brought him coffee. “Clark, you look awful. Are you sick?”
Aww poor Clark.

“Oh, I didn’t expect you so soon.” She turned around and gasped. “Oh.. my… I..”

He smiled. ”Umm… Yeah, I can take fast showers. There wasn’t a robe. I called but you must have not heard me.”

Flustered, she answered, “Oh.. umm… I’m sorry.” She rushed past him. She came out of the bedroom carrying the robe. “Sorry… I forgot… Here…” Her eyes drifted to the towel around his hips. Oh, my how she’d love to reach out and rip that towel off his hips. She quickly turned back to the vegetables to hide her blush.
That was too funny.

He quickly dried the suit. He went to her bedroom and quickly donned the suit - minus the cape.
ooooh thud

Clark and Lois were on a stakeout. They were both miserable. She wanted to be with Superman and she didn’t know that she was.
Haha! I thought oh no. Someone is going to blow it. Then again, would Lois keep this a secret from Clark? I was worried that Clark would forget who he is at that time and accidently go to hold her hand and kiss it.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.