Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Wowzers. I'm going to read the nfic version too.

I enjoyed the basic things like shaving and just putting him to bed. So cool. It was tantalizing to see that Lois thought his chest looked familar. I was waiting for her to get curious.

Excellent work.

Later when he was sitting at his desk, he nearly fell asleep. For once, it was Lois who brought him coffee. “Clark, you look awful. Are you sick?”
Aww poor Clark.

“Oh, I didn’t expect you so soon.” She turned around and gasped. “Oh.. my… I..”

He smiled. ”Umm… Yeah, I can take fast showers. There wasn’t a robe. I called but you must have not heard me.”

Flustered, she answered, “Oh.. umm… I’m sorry.” She rushed past him. She came out of the bedroom carrying the robe. “Sorry… I forgot… Here…” Her eyes drifted to the towel around his hips. Oh, my how she’d love to reach out and rip that towel off his hips. She quickly turned back to the vegetables to hide her blush.
That was too funny.

He quickly dried the suit. He went to her bedroom and quickly donned the suit - minus the cape.
ooooh thud

Clark and Lois were on a stakeout. They were both miserable. She wanted to be with Superman and she didn’t know that she was.
Haha! I thought oh no. Someone is going to blow it. Then again, would Lois keep this a secret from Clark? I was worried that Clark would forget who he is at that time and accidently go to hold her hand and kiss it.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A note about ordering pizza by email: This was a fairly new concept during the time period this is set in.
Pizza Hut? wink You know they hold the record for the 1st pizza ever ordered online... 1994... I reseached that while writing "Wrestle Me That". LOL

There is also an nfic version.
I may or may not read it - don't hold it against me if I don't comment there... You know me... I scare easy. *lol*

“My name is Kal-El, Lois.”
Please... can I kick him? Please?
mad mad Your name is CLARK... Dummy!!

Was he a policeman? A physician? A rich philanthropist?
Dunno about the physician, but he was a policeman in a movie (hehe!) and a rich philantropist in an alternate universe of mine. hehehe! laugh Love it!!

Oh, my how she’d love to reach out and rip that towel off his hips.
So would I... So would I... blush

“You *iron* the suit?”
this got me into a fit of giggles

WHAT? You mean this ends without her knowing he's Clark? Silly man. Blind girl... Give us a sequel, please!!!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Haha! I thought oh no. Someone is going to blow it. Then again, would Lois keep this a secret from Clark? I was worried that Clark would forget who he is at that time and accidently go to hold her hand and kiss it.
Well, Clark is her best friend. I’d say she’s going to tell him….

I enjoyed the basic things like shaving and just putting him to bed. So cool. It was tantalizing to see that Lois thought his chest looked familar. I was waiting for her to get curious.
Thanks, SuperRoo!!

Pizza Hut? You know they hold the record for the 1st pizza ever ordered online... 1994... I reseached that while writing "Wrestle Me That". LOL
I didn’t know it was Pizza Hut, but I knew it was right about that time that pizza places started doing that.

There is also an nfic version.
I may or may not read it - don't hold it against me if I don't comment there... You know me... I scare easy. *lol*
Ah, come on, Lara… Get brave! <giggles> (I really think you’d like it.)

Please... can I kick him? Please?
Your name is CLARK... Dummy!!
As someone in nfic feedback threads said… They always wanted to hear Superman say, “Lois, I’m Clark Kent.”

Oh, my how she’d love to reach out and rip that towel off his hips.
So would I... So would I...
Well, in the nfic version the towel eventually comes off. Well, I guess I should say (that at one point) the towel never goes on.

WHAT? You mean this ends without her knowing he's Clark? Silly man. Blind girl... Give us a sequel, please!!!!!
Yes, I’m planning on a sequel.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah, come on, Lara… Get brave! <giggles> (I really think you’d like it.)
LOL! I read it already. I just didn't have time then to write feedback. (I was making supper at the time and stuff was about to burn. *lol*)

As someone in nfic feedback threads said… They always wanted to hear Superman say, “Lois, I’m Clark Kent.”
OMG!!! That would be so amazingly perfect!!!
I'm sorry I didn't think of that myself... would have written it in something... ah well.

Yes, I’m planning on a sequel.
*happy dance*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard