*The story, A New Hero, and all of its characters are fictional.*

As usual, I loved your writing. I know I sound the same every single time I write feedback for you, but I can't help it. I ran out of more appealing things to say waaay back!
Ah, Mellie… You sure know how to make a girl’s day. Thanks.

Interesting. Earlier, he was so concerned about exposing any of his children to kryptonite, and now this. I know it's the fastest way of finding out whether it was kryptonite, but still.
Yes, but this was an extremely brief exposure.

Which teenager will ever listen to something beginning with "you're not old enough"? None I ever knew.
Yes… you are right.

God knows Zared has caused plenty of problems in that regard.
Oh, yes, he has.
And can you imagine what’s going to happen when Jenni finds out there was more than than just the girl in the barn?

“And I don’t think Jon and Hannah have been having sex.” Of course, he knew what had happened between Jon and Hannah, but what he said to Claire about the subject was adequate.
Not quite the truth. It's called oral ***
True, but at the time Claire chose to have sex (before the rape) Jon and Hannah hadn’t done that yet. Maybe they caused some problems with their skinny dipping… Hmm?

Never looked any other boy in the eyes, did she?
She’s young. Maybe she didn’t recognize ‘the look’

Alex Caudill.
A little change?
Huh? No. Same name

He swallowed hard at the thought that his sons, his daughter-in-law, and his granddaughter would have to leave. He hoped it wasn’t soon.
Oh, let K'al and his family leave rather soon. The sooner he's gone, the less he'll be able to cause trouble for Los (who is to stay, of course).
Oh, but maybe Clark needs some time to shake some sense into that boy (K’al) and teach him to be a more gentle soul.

Los (who is to stay, of course).
razz - name in name, evil in evil. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, my day just got even better, Stuart!! Thank you SO much!!!

Maybe you can find a different way to get rid of Mayson Drake and Evil Alex mad - Bill Henderson finds that she was the paymaster who gave Alex the Kryptonite and paid him to rape poor Claire. Let them both go down for their crimes - better than letting any of the Brothers go after them both or any of the other JLA members.
Interesting idea…

Yeah, I'm blowing air in frustration here, too... Mayson Drake should be dead... *sigh* (lol!)
Okay, okay, already… I’ll do something *to* Mayson Drake. The woman cannot be trusted…

And to all of you… Merry Christmas.

[Linked Image]

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~