This story has been chugging right along and has stayed pretty compelling throughout, but I'm just a bit confused.

From what I gather, Lois and Supes have been 'hiding out' in her apartment for several days now. Aren't there people looking for them? Not just the bad guys, but folks like Perry and Henderson; aren't they wondering where the heck Lois might be? Even if they don't know that Lois and Superman have escaped, wouldn't Perry try to check up on her on some sort of regular basis?

Also, isn't anybody wondering where Clark is? I would have thought that Lois might at least have tried to contact Clark to let him know what had happened and that she and Superman had escaped. After all, he is supposed to be Superman's friend also. And even if we aren't at a stage where Lois thinks of Clark as her best friend yet, he is still her partner and someone she knows she can trust. He would sure be helpful in getting her stuff that she might need, so she wouldn't have to go out.

I know that the focus is on Lois and Superman, and that we are seeing everything from their points of view, but they have to think of the outside world some of the time, and discuss some sort of plan to deal with it, even if it's to just pretend that they don't exist until Superman is better. I would think it would be a more obvious topic of conversation than playing a game of whatever.

Tank (who isn't critcizing the story which he finds very good,but just wonders about some of the side issues that they seem to be ignoring)