Well, sorry to let you wait that long, but I didn't get to post any sooner. You know, part of it is because posting your feedback tends to take its time. Lots of time. :p

She expected to see Caitlyn or Superman in that bed. Instead she saw them in the same bed - in an embrace. Her eyes grew wide. She supposed that date that Brandilyn had arranged by ‘buying’ Superman must have worked out better than anyone thought imaginable.
One of my favourites. Well, let's hope that the result doesn't make the rounds. Who knows how much he'd make at another auction? Oh, sorry. Of course, he wouldn't go there any more.

Caitlyn sat up rapidly. “Oh, my god. Jessi… you…”
Been a little careless? laugh

Clark raised his head and rubbed his eyes. “Ooops.”
Ooops, indeed! wallbash

He stood up and walked out the door. He leaned toward Jessi. “Are you going to the family get together over the weekend?” She nodded. “Should be interesting, don’t you think?”

She looked at him wildly. “You… you’re coming?”

He nodded. “Just remember to stay calm when I get there. It won’t be obvious.” She looked up at him and nodded.
Girl, get a grip. And something he can put his autograph on. You won't regret it.

Jessi walked in to Jon’s room. “Superman, can I get you something to drink?” She swallowed hard as she thought about him kissing her sister on the cheek.
It wasn't just the cheek. It wasn't just a kiss, either. At least not the previous nights. But you don't know that yet, do you? love

Clark chuckled. “Well, your sister and I *are* friends.”

She rolled her eyes and shrugged. “Friends. Uh-huh. Good friends. *Very* good friends.
Girl, you've got no idea!

She smiled. “It’s pretty obvious by the way he’s acting. Besides, he had to give consent for your surgery.” She pulled his gown back down and handed the pillow back to him. She said to both of them, “Call if you need anything.”
Content? Why?

Clark pursed his lips. “Well, some people would say that if she’s not willing to wait then she’s not worth it.”

Jon nodded. “Yeah, but you and I both know that’s not the case here.”
Jon is right, here...

Clark raised an eyebrow. “Well, why would she? Have you told her how you feel? I mean, I know you have told her you love her. But you’ve been telling her that for many years - as a friend. Isn’t it different now?” Jon nodded slowly. “And have you told her it’s different?”

“I.. I guess not. I guess I just thought she’d know.” He looked down.
...and totally wrong here.

Jon swallowed. “What if.. I don’t please her. I mean… I feel so inadequate… I mean.. a couple of the things I’ve heard Zared say… Well, I don’t… I was confused.”
Poor boy! Jon, you're not Zared. And Hannah is your *one*. So, just go ahead!

Clark took a deep breath and grinned. He wasn’t entirely sure about this, but Jon was so sincere. “Okay, Jon. What do you want to do know? Ask me anything.” And so father and son began a *very* frank discussion about the pleasures and pleasantries and making one’s lady very happy indeed.
Giggles... Where is my super-hearing when I need it? Oh, sure, I don't have super-hearing. Pity.

Jon woke up and said, “Steel?” He paused. “Oh, yeah.”
He's still a little out of it...

“Tele.. pathic. Rigghht…” He looked skeptical. ‘Well, he did just have surgery. Uh-huh. Must be a little out of it.’
No, not quite. You'd better pay attention!

Dave paled. ‘I don’t like this. He’s scaring the pants off me.’

Jon said, “I don’t like this. He’s scaring the pants off me.” Jon grinned. “You still look dressed to me. I’m the one that’s currently pantless.”
His way of putting Dave at ease? Just like his father at STAR labs. You know, when he was sun-bathing in nothing but a towel...

He shook his head no. “No, I very clearly remember my grandfather. You aren’t him.” His eyes got wide and he pointed at the man who had just entered the room. “But he is.” Los smiled at Dave as he walked over to Jon. Dave stood up. “No, no. I don’t want any part of this. No… No… I don’t want to know. I don’t want to know.” He turned and fled.
So Los is going to stay. Good.

Hannah’s lip trembled. “Maybe… I haven’t told you that I love you, either - like a woman loves a man. I do, Jon. Don’t you realize that I’ve known that you are the *one* for a very long time? I might have said so, but those kisses were never really practice to me.” She whispered, “I love you, Jon. But I’m pretty sure you don’t want to marry me. I’m not sure you ever will.”
Sweet. Didn't expect her to have known for so long.

Dave looked between the two of them. “Well, now this could prove to be pretty interesting. Hannah. Jon. Should I ask what your last name is, too?”
Investigative nurse. Lois' genes kicking in.

“Did you ask me to marry you?”

He grinned. “Depends on your answer.”
Wonderful little banter. Interesting way of proposing. Certainly unique.

“He found out that you had been to New Krypton and that you had taken Zared. He didn’t even know about Zared. I mean, he didn’t remember him. I don’t know all the circumstances, but he became quite angry that you had been allowed to take one of your sons.”
Can't figure why. Not yet. Care to enlighten me? And don't tell me it's mere jealousy.

“I have four sisters and one brother. And when we left… mother was pregnant. But K’al doesn’t know.”
Is she trying to beat Clark in the number of offspring she produces? confused Or is it just her way of making sure that the population of NK is growing?

He’s suggested that if I don’t break it off with Marisol now that he will force me to marry someone not of my choice.”
Right now, that is a little bit complicated. How can K'al force Los to marry someone lightyears away? Without even being able to communicate to NK?

“Umm… Do you think you could hand me the towel?”
What for? Do you really think you'll need it?

“No, I think I’m in love with you. I think I fell in love with you the minute I saw you.”

“I… The feelings are mutual Marisol. I love you.” He sat down on the bed heavily. He hung his head.
They're acting pretty Kryptonian. Knowing at once who is the love of their lives.

His eyes brightened. “The Queen of Wheat. Yes. The Queen of Wheat. That could work.”

She looked at him and realized he was serious. “It was a joke. It means nothing, Los.”

He shook his head. “Don’t tell me that. And don’t tell K’al that. Right now, it means the world… the universe. You have no idea.”
K'al might just buy it. As long as she doesn't tell. But why would she?

“You’ll be mad. It’s my fault.”

He smiled and shook his head no. “No, I won’t.”

She sighed and began quietly crying. “Alex raped me, daddy.”
He should be mad - but not at you, Claire. Next time you see him, make him sing a permanent soprano! That should teach him.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)