Sorry about the extremely shoert feedback, Lara, but I'm reading and loving your story. And I thought that the idea that Bruce Wayne would come to the party dressed as Batman was absolutely just hilarious!!!! (However... *beloved* isn't a word I would associate with Batman. I guess people would be very, very much in awe of him, but a lot of people would be really scared of him, too. And then I'm not referring to criminals only.)

I don't know if I'll find the time to comment properly at all on part five of your story, so let me just say... brilliant choice to let Clark dress up as the Phantom of the Opera. (Now if we could only hear him sing, too. smile ) I also like the idea that Lois was dressed as Guinevere. Lex was disgusting - loved to see Clark rescue Lois from him. Loved to see them dance. But, honestly, I didn't understand why Lois seemed to panic when she understood who Clark was, and why she ran away from him.

Ah, well. Lois did say that she couldn't speak to Clark in private unless he granted her an interview, and in this chapter, the interview was set up most satisfyingly. I, too, loved that Lana told Lois how she had enjoyed the "battle" they had fought over whether Lois would be granted an interview or not, and I love the idea that she and Lois may now become friends. I was also glad to see Lana explain why she is staying with Clark.

As I said, I'm absolutely fascinated by this story. Off to read part seven now (but I won't have time to comment until, perhaps, tomorrow... frown )

Ann

P.S. I absolutely loved that Perry came to the party dressed as Elvis, too! laugh sloppy And I absolutely love the fact that Perry seems ot be a little old to be Elivs, because that reminds me of the poignant fact that towards the end of his life, Elvis was a little too old for himself.