Thanks, Lara and SNL.

hehehe! I love that you used those. He's written one that's called The Golden Throne as well. I've never seen it, though. (come to think of it, I've only ever seen "under a yellow sun" and I haven't read it, it's still on my wishlist on Amazon. *lol*)
Oh, my gosh. You mean DC actually published Clark Kent’s novels?
~~~~~

“I’m too worried that Mayson will ruin my life.”
AAAAAAAAAAAH! Well, she better not! Cause I'm going to go out there and slug her! I swear!!!
She won’t. She loves him.
~~~~~

Zared sighed. It was going to be a long summer.
Maybe, but he's bound to learn some fascinating things. ...and probably hear more Elvis stories. LOL!
Well, this was Perry’s only day with him. He was covering for Jimmy who I’ve made the editor-in-chief in this story. Perry is basically retired. But Zared was hired as a temporary ‘gofer’ to help Jimmy with some things. I think Perry is just iniating him Perry style. He won’t be stuck in the morgue all summer, but maybe a lot of it.
~~~~~

Mmm....? Who's the man, at the end? I'm scratching my head trying to figure it out, but it's just not coming... ooooooh.... wait!!! Is it... is it??? Ooooooh!!! *jumps up and down* Give him cookies, Clark! <g> YAY!!!!
Oreos coming up. (Olympe has also figured it out.)
~~~~~

I think it could easily be one of the men under Nor - one that we don't necessarily know. Just a thought....
Yes, I’ve thought of that. There were several men with him - even another blond, I think, but I decided to stay with the major players.
~~~~~

I've only just been able to get on line and see part 36. At least i'm not chasing my tail so much. You must of send Meowoof over here to calm my nerves!
Meowoof says hi! She hopes Stuart doesn’t get too frustrated.
~~~~~
By the way, I LOVE the name of the shop Jon recommended - "Helene" and the contact "Stuart", not that my wife, Helene, or I are biased about that.
I thought you might like that, Stuart.
~~~~~

Thanks guys for reading my story. You don’t know how much that means. Feedback is everything. And in that vein, I want to say that I’m very sad to have apparently lost Ann as a reader. She can’t take the lack of Lois anymore. But as I said near the beginning of this story, part of it is about moving on with one’s life after great loss. I do mention Lois in my story, and I’ve in no way meant to indicate that the children don’t remember or love their mother. Of course, Lara literally doesn’t remember her, but she was told about her enough to recognize her when Lois visited so I think that’s pretty darn significant. I also want to say that no matter how much you love someone, you don’t dwell on them and mention them in every conversation after they have been gone for four years. (Or at least you shouldn’t if you want to remain emotionally healthy.) I’d still like to tell Ann how much I appreciate her help and input in the early stages of this story. I’d also like to thank her for being the very first person to leave me feedback.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~