Generally, I liked this part although I think that Kal-El is getting off too easily. His Lois/Wanda ought to be much more furious than she is!

So, let's go into detail:
In fact, of all the varied versions of Clark Kent he’d met from various alternate time-lines, this one had to be one of the densest. Erasing someone’s memories? Give me a break.
I agree with Clark 150%! Nice touch, having him reflect on his counterpart like that! wink

Coming back downstairs, he noticed Kal-El and his Lois had gone out to the back deck to talk.

“How did it go?” he asked his wife.

“Was I that galactically dense?” she wondered aloud.
Well, the same as above applies here!

“No chocolate?”

“You know Lara and Jordan are allergic and you can’t have any until the baby’s weaned. Sleep good, baby wired on chocolate bad, remember? Have some carob kisses instead.” He popped one in to her mouth.
I didn't know (half-)Kryptonians could be allergic, much less to choclate. I love this twist, however. It really shows how much Lois loves to have Clark's children that she is willing to do without chocolate. thumbsup

Richard gave Penny a hug. Clark knew they had high hopes for tonight’s meeting. Like he and Lois before them, they’d been turned down by adoption agency social workers. Even the foster care system thought the risk of placing a child with a pair of Daily Planet investigative reporters was too great.

“I assume the natural parents are aware of the documentation they need to have?” Constance asked.

“The message was passed to them, so I assume they’ll have proper documents with them,” Clark said. “We may have to translate them, however.”

Constance nodded.

Clark had told her early on it was to be a privately arranged fostering involving foreign nationals. He hadn’t added any details aside from the fact that fostering was a normal part of the culture among the high ranking families of that nation. He assumed Constance had done her homework and realized that no current Earth culture was doing that sort of thing these days.
Just how many people know Clark's secret in your LC-universe? Might make things really interesting in the (immediate?) future.

Then she slapped Kal-El. Hard.

“That had to have hurt,” Richard commented.
Yeah, Lois'/Wanda's hand must be hurting! laugh

“Lois,” he said quietly. “You’re babbling.”

She stopped. To her horror, she was crying. She stepped toward him, recognizing through her tears that oh-so-familiar deer-in-the-headlights, ready to bolt look. “I’m sorry,” she said. “It just came at me too fast.” He seemed to relax just a bit, enough for her to put her arms around him. “I missed you. I missed my friend.”
As I said before, this is way too easy. dizzy Or is it just a bluff and this Lois is going to turn into a criminal? That'd explain a lot, at least to me.
cool

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)