Nice chapter, Rhea smile

She might be infatuated with Superman, but he knew that she was Clark Kent’s friend no matter what.
heartwarming!

Tell me one thing that you can do that I can’t,” she insisted.

Clark considered her for a moment, wondering what exactly she was trying to prove. Was she trying to say in a roundabout manner that his powers didn’t really matter? Isn’t that the attitude he had always hoped that she would adopt?

He answered cautiously, “Well, for one thing I can see through things.”

“I’m very observant as well. In fact, I saw that Perry was having some sort of issue at home just this very morning. He also ate a doughnut, against his doctor’s recommendations, I might add.” Lois said this very smugly.

“You know that’s not what I mean.” Clark was thrown for a second. “Perry’s having trouble at home?”

“Oh, he said he and Alice had a small fight. It’s probably nothing that won’t sort itself out in time. You’re changing the subject. Tell me something else you can do that I can’t.”

“I can fly.”

“That’s just silly, Clark. You know I have loads of unused frequent flier miles.”
I love this, it's like she is being deliberately obtuse. But as HG Wells said, blinded by love...

The whole next section is so funny. You are a nice comic writer!

I find the whole thing confusing at times, too.
I am glad he told her that.

lisa in the sky with diamonds