Yes, I, too, got a little lost, Nancy. Okay, this is what I *think* happened:

Clark, Zared and Jon are all sent to Krypton by their T5 thingies. On Krypton, Clark is told that Trey actually extracted some sperm from him - without Clark's knowledge or permission, by the way - and used this sperm to impregnate Zara, who later gave birth to Zared. Trey thought it was necessary for Clark and Zara to have a child together, since she was meant to be the ruler of Krypton and she is his birth wife. (Gaah. Am I right so far?)

However, while Zared was still just a baby, he made it known to the Kryptonian Council (or was it just to Trey? Or to Zara and Ching?) that he, Zared, needed to be with his father, Clark, on the Earth. So the reason why Jon, at least, is on Krypton is to bring his older brother home - except his older brother is, for the moment at least, his baby brother....

So Jon brings Zared to the Earth and leaves him with Lois and Clark in the past, so that he can grow up. Then Jon returns to the present, where he is greeted by his brother, who is once again his older brother... who is about to get married, by the way!

Wow! Complicated, Nancy. Okay - we needed to find out this about Zared's background. (Though I don't see why it would have endangered Zared's existence on the Earth if he, or the rest of the Kent children, had been allowed to meet their mother again, when she visited Clark to hand over the T5 device.)

Like I said, we needed to find out about this. Are you done with Krypton now, though, or will you bring it back? Anyway, whether you will or not, I'm eager to get back to the "flow" of your story and to see Zared and Jenni get married, for example.

Ann