Nice chapter!

Lois looked down at the ground. “You’re Superman, so I suppose there is no point in lying to you. Yes, it’s Lois Lane.”
It's not like he is omniscient. She *could* lie, but what would be the point?

<Yep, the babble gene crosses the universes, even if some other things don’t!>
LOL

Lois could not accept a compliment. Her self-esteem had been brutally damaged and it would take a lot of work to make her feel good about herself again. Fortunately, he felt up to the task.
Love that he is willing to undertake the task.

Do you feel sorry for me or something?”
Oh, poor Lois. But I can see exactly where she is coming from. A man that she has a)never met, b) is gorgeous, and c) is practically a god on earth, is taking an interest in her. I would be wondering why too!

... a weight problem. Once it’s in your head, it never leaves. Even if I were skin and bones, I’ll always see myself as fat.”
This is so absolutely true.

Clark's thoughts in the last two paragraphs worry me. He has never had to talk himself into liking Lois before. He just did, plain and simple. It sounds like he is trying to convince himself of something.

she *did* have a beautiful face
Ohh, the hated line of overweight women the world over. I always hear an unspoken addition, "Why can't you get the rest of yourself in shape?", whether the speaker is thinking it or not!

lisa in the sky with diamonds