Another wonderful part! smile1

You have really made me cry with your last paragraph! So moving! frown

She couldn’t look at him. Couldn’t think. Couldn’t… Despite her best efforts, a tear dropped onto her shirt, leaving a small, dark spot on the fabric.

“Oh, Lois,” he said softly, and drew her into his arms. She went unresistingly, and rested her head against him, and cried. She cried for what she was losing – and what she’d already lost. She cried for sad and lonely little-girl-Lois, and poor, beloved, tired Mama, who had died and gone away. She cried for the love she barely remembered, and all the times she’d had to struggle over some looming obstacle all alone. And finally, she cried for what she’d found. If he was her brother, she’d finally – finally - found a family. But at way, way, *way* too high a cost.
This is the last of a long list of sorrows, and now she's crying for all the hurt she suffered in her life.

I'm still with my previous idea: Lois could be Zara, birth-married to Kal-El! This could explain the same crest.
(But I don't understand why *same strange simbol* could only mean *family crest*; couldn't it be a religious simbol, or a indication of social class, or the nearer thing to a national flag? But it's understandable that they think to the most problematic situation, it's a possibility and they must deal with it!)
At very least, she could be Kara, Kal-El'cousin! (even if I 'd prefer they were no related)
Looking forward your next post!

Simona smile