Even as the blonde had physically pulled him away, his fingers had lingered until the last second, his look apologetic and yearning, as if he didn’t want to give up touching her.

Oh, I love this line! Very well written and ... gahh isn't that just the truth of how he's feeling?? GAH!

She let her eyes close again as the feeling of his warm hand ghosted across her lower back, a sensual extension of his usual polite touch there.

OMG! I'm suuuuuch a sucker for his hand on the lower back thing. HUGE. And this... omg how beautifully put!!! Wow!

Her cheeks heating, she heard herself giggle and wondered when Clark Kent had reduced her to this bundle of blushes.

Ahhh! I love this! And... "bundle of blushes" OMG that's great!

Something flickered across his gaze and she tilted her head, trying to capture it. Whatever it was, he’d stowed it away again.

Such magical wording!!

And sigh... I could really quote so many lines, but I haven't the time! You have so many wonderful turns of phrase in here! And OMG the WAFFY was about to kill me... until that call for help crushed my heart. mecry

Gahhhh!! I suppose I shall live! wink

Always looking forward to seeing more from you!!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.