Ah you comments have been fantastic! Thank you sooo much! smile I am glad you all liked the Jonathan Martha Clark Lois talk. It was fun to do and making sure that the lines made sense was tricky but worth it.

The story is really heating up. I love the way it is going. But... hmmm. Okay, after I wrote my Valentine story and found how difficult, and indeed embarrassing, it really is to try to write about lovemaking (even couched in words that can be expressed in the PG folder) I promised not to nag other writers to include love scenes in their stories. But, seeing where this is going.... Well, I guess that if you are not going to include even the tiniest little hint that Lois and Clark are doing anything more than being asleep in bed together, I guess I'm going to be just a little bit disappointed!
Ann it's really interesting you mention that because there is a part that I am including that yes involves something along the line of a bed and other things blush . Right now it's an n-fic piece but hopefully I can work on PGing it so all can enjoy because it really is a nice scene despite the more adult content of it.

This now leads me into the bad news part. I can't finish posting this story at this time. I know I said I would but hey who am I to argue with the real world. grumble It's been a rough couple weeks and I won't be able to post the last two parts and the n-fic scene until May or June. It's not something I want to do but I figure it's for the best. Trust me, when I do come back, it will be one hell of a comeback beileve me smile

Hope you all enjoyed what you read so far and I'll be posting again in May. Thank you folcs! wink

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."