I cannot believe that RL took me away from these boards while you were in the middle of posting a story. It's so good to have the time to check back in on the boards now that school is out and it's even better to see you here, Sue. Welcome back!

I loved all the parts of this story. I have to say that even though it's eerie the way Lex is following Lois around, I'm happy that his actions are creeping Lois out. Yay, for her decision to turn down his proposal!
dance

I loved, loved, loved Lois's phone call with Clark. It's so sweet how she's realizing how much Clark means to her now that there is physical distance between them. The conversation about the moon was so sweet. I wish that along with her reflections about why Lex is all wrong for her that there would be more about why Clark is so right for her. Maybe that is coming in the next part.
grovel

I'm going to assume that it's going to happen that way, that Lois is going to fall in love with him over the phone while he's flying all over the world chasing 'human interest' stories. I'm LOLing at how Lex sending Clark on his world tour is what's going to bring them together.
rotflol

Oooh. I loved that Superman decided to go to Metropolis. I can visualize Clark turning his head in response to their phone conversation. If I was the one in the car, I'd be more than a little spooked. I only wish Clark had made his eyes glow red. You know, just to scare them a little.
devil