Nice to see this back, Cindy - sorry that I didn't have time to post on part 1 at the time, though.

You have a really nice handle on nextgen fics, and it seems to be getting better all the time. I'm normally not much of a fan of nextgen, though I do find adult kids easier than kid kids. wink But what makes this so different and interesting is that your adult Kent kids have distinct personalities of their own; in no way are they carbon copies of either Lois or Clark or some sort of combination, and that's nice. I like the way CJ is handling this situation, for instance: so different from Clark's panicky running away in TOGOM. goofy Absolutely inspirational idea, too, to give one of Clark's kids a TOGOM-style situation.

Your entire family dynamic is also well-handled, and I know that can't be easy to do with so many characters.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what Bruce has in mind for CJ (though I already have a guess wink ), and the story Diane's just given Jon is intriguing too. Keep this coming!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*