Hi Lynn! Sorry this is so late blush I just realized that I hadn’t actually left FDK yet. I guess one doesn’t really know, until one opens the thread to check and make sure, huh?

Clark asked, “Have you thought about getting another cat?”
Has he *met* her office plants?

“I’m not. Really. I know you think you’ve seen ‘Mad Dog Lane,’ but I was ten times worse then.”
Oh dear. I guess Superman wouldn’t have stood a chance back then, huh?
CLARK: [Linked Image] To be fair, Superman would have still had all his oats back then, so getting ‘interviewed’ by a fresh-out-of-college Lois Lane would have been much harder to decline than it is these days.

“You don’t fight fair, do you? How could I refuse you?”
Superman plus cat, huh? Poor dear.

Clark nodded toward the feline. “You haven’t named him yet, have you?”

“No, but I was thinking of calling him ‘Goldie.’ Why?”
You know, if it were a female, ‘Cat’ would have been an interesting choice.

“It’s important to me, Lois. I want to call him, ‘Schrödinger.’”

Lois laughed. “What kind of name is that for a cat?”
A geek one?

“Huh? How can anything be both alive and dead at the same time? And don’t you dare say a word about zombies!”
Huh, does that mean the zombie apocalypse is actually related to the first practical application of quantum entanglement? Maybe even beaming? What if, when beaming, the original becomes a zombie and is left to wander around, aimlessly?

“Lois, I don’t know what the future holds; no one does, not even Superman.
HERB: [Linked Image] I recommend holding off on ‘exploring the future’ until resolving past issues, lest Miss Lane dies of a sudden illness.
TEMPUS: The future, huh? [Linked Image]

Whatever else we may or may not be to each other, I will always be your friend.”
Awww…

Cute one!

wave MIchael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.