Morgana, I'm impressed; I had been wondering whether anyone would catch the Elroy reference; I hadn't expected that the very first feedback post would mention him. Well done.

Deadly Chakram, glad you liked the zombie line; sorry that it was nearly hazardous to your health.

Mufasa, meow. smile

Victoria, another Elroy fan. smile And here I had figured that if either feline reference I had made in the story proper were cited, it would have been Goldie, since she plays heavily into the current comics. (I don't want to spoil it by saying how, but I will say that her appearance is quite memorable.)

Joan, thanks. I only know enough about quantum physics to have a brief discussion of superpositioning and the possible future of encryption in one of my computer classes, but it was fun to be able to apply my knowledge to L&C.

Laura, Clark always did seem to be more Lois-aware than Lois herself was self-aware. I agree with you about their similarities and differences. When I first started watching the show, all I really saw were the differences, but as I watched more episodes and thought more on the ones I had already watched, the two seemed to become increasingly alike.

Lady Loisette, Hopefully "Roadie" -- as I imagine Lois would start calling him; "Schroedinger" is rather a mouthful -- had had dinner at the shelter shortly before Clark picked him up. Your cats were lucky to have been adopted into your family. smile

Thanks to all of you for leaving feedback. You're the cat's meow. peep