Wonder if this is pre- or post-kids. I’m guessing, both has a chance for high jinks.

Always! laugh

Good thing they don’t develop powers until they’re teenagers? Although, teenagers are also known to be tantrum prone. Especially girls, when their parents don’t allow them to hang out with the motorcycle driving bandmember wearing a black leather jacket and hair that looks like it hasn’t seen water in years, aside from rain, that is.

My thinking has always been that any kids would develop powers along the same timeline as Clark did. Especially since half of their genes are from Earth.

Daughter: "Dad-dy! (huff) Stop ruining my life!"

Does ‘making’ refer to unwrapping them after Clark brings them home from Mexico?

evil

Chocolate icecream with chocolate sauce. Hot chocolate. And chocolate squares cut from a bigger chocolate bar.

Lois: "I had to assemble ingredients! That counts!"

They don’t have surround sound yet?

Clark: (wiggles pinkies in ears, removes them) "Huh? What?"

Let’s see… 2004? Maybe there’s already a Star Wars trailer out for Ep3? Not strictly appropriate for the little ones, though. When was Return of the King? Possibly the first Harry Potter. A Batman, I think. Lots of options that sound like fun but are not yet appropriate for the wee ones. Too bad the Superman movie was 2006.

ROTK was 2003. I discussed it with my favorite Mass Comm professor during the defense of my Senior Honors Thesis. (My topic was how camera angles can invoke emotional responses within an audience without the need for other cues - like lighting, music, etc.) Batman had to have been 2005 - my husband and I saw it together while we were dating. The Superman movie, however, could have some awesome evilness for Clark to see. wink

Diana Prince’s bedroom?

Diana: "He wishes."

Take care of Superman?

Lois: (death glare)

Like break up with their fiancées for their own good?

Clark: "I am never going to live that down, am I?"
Lois: "Nope."

guess it all depends on the person wearing it. For Superman, the cape’s almost part of his body. You know, like with a dragon. And just like a dragon, Superman’s capable of setting the world around him ablaze. He’s able to fly. He’s pretty tough to hurt. He’s got a pretty long lifespan. And he forms a very strong bond with his rider. Yep, I think Superman’s a dragon. And on an unrelated note – five more weeks. Just or still, I can’t decide

So THAT'S the mark on Lois' hand! I thought she just burned herself on the barbeque again! It's the mark of the rider!

Very cute story! Totally didn’t expect this turn of events

Thanks you for stopping by! laugh Glad you liked it.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon