Originally Posted by VirginiaR
It looks as if we're able to post again hyper So, here is the FDK I wrote earlier in it's entirety (and then some).

I love the Incredibles! (Even more so since I've fallen in love with Clark -- wait. Did I write that outloud? blush ) You did a great job of showing the movie from the two different POVs. One - the boys - what a fun film! And the other, from Clark/Superman worried about the safety of his family. You struck just the right kind of balance between the two. Although, I was a bit surprised that the Jack-Jack gets powers scenes didn't freak him out. lol

I especially enjoyed seeing Clark spend some quality time with his sons. What a great dad! Funny that both boys wanted to be Frozone instead of Incredible. clap

I had always wanted to write something along this theme (Clark vs. the Incredibles) but it never solidified in my mind. I must applaud your triumphant efforts here notworthy as this is better than any plot I considered!

Well done and very enjoyable!

Yay! Glad you can post again. I could post, but the log in has been weird all day.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought this would make an interesting crossover idea. I love that we have so much shared twistedness!

The Incredibles is a great movie. And it was such a relief to watch it and not "squishy robot" (aka Big Hero 6, which is also very good) for the 974th time the other day. It never ceases to amaze me how wrapped up into a movie my duo can get while I can sit there and have a million other thoughts going on in my head. Hence, the inspiration for showing the boy's blissfully unaware excitement while Clark has an internal panic attack. laugh

I think, by the time Jack-Jack turns into a gremlin, Clark is just drained. He's too freaked out to freak out, if that makes any sense.

I think Frozone is awesome. I'm hoping we get more of him in the rumored sequel. Actually, Mr. DC and I want to meet Mrs. Frozone...our favorite line from the movie is her (off-screen, of course) "I am your wife. I'm the greatest good you're ever gonna get!"

Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a blast to write! (And one of the easier stories I've tackled in a while.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon